Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hey Soul Sister

So for this post, I was contemplating whether to do it alone or not, then my friend Lorelai logged on and she looked so cute so I thought I'd ask her to do a post with me, and she said yes!

I also helped her out, she wanted a new skin, and refuses to wear anything but the Tuli skins from The Dressing Room, so I helped her out and bought it for her! :)

My skin is one of the new ones from Atomic. I had the exclusive Stumblebum makeup that she put out a couple of weeks ago, and I decided I couldn't live without this skin in my SLife!





Also, I love this song and have been listening to it a lot lately!



Thanks for reading guys! <3
On Sarah:

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Honey - Bubble
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy
Hair: [ 69 ] MOA 02 - Chestnut
Tattoo: porcupine love true love stories never have endings.
Shirt: (5th&Oxford) 50L Rosalie Babydoll
Pants: [ATOMIC] Ripped Skinny Jeans - Vintage
Shoes: fri. - Basic.Flats - Red
Poses: dfo! [thisthat] you know, love's a funny thing. and porcupine love obviously nothing at all.

On Lorelai:
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 05
Eyes: Poetic Colors - sunny glade
Hair: fri. - Hailey.2 - Delighted Blond
Shirt: fri. - Melody.Halter (Teal)
Pants: [ATOMIC] I <3 Plaid - Black
Shoes: ::Maschienenwerk:: Low Top || GREY
Poses: porcupine love baby, i'm a superstar. and *OMS* Kathleen 1

Other:
Friends pose: Belle Fille- Two Worlds Collide
Sim: Butterdish

No comments:

Post a Comment