Thursday, August 19, 2010

If you loved me, you would be here with me.

So I was looking through my inventory, and I realized how much stuff I had under the recent items tab of my inventory (I kinda went crazy with spending lately!) and I found this cuuuute skirt from Whippet & Buck, and the rest of the outfit came easily after that.



ALSO! I was browsing KoinUp and found this beautiful sim called Heaven Lake, and the surroundings were so gorgeous, there are flowers everywhere!! And being a girly girl, I love flowers so sooo much!


Thank you, as always, for reading guys!! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Details:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Honey Stumble 2
Eyes: Poetic Colors Poison Ivy
Hair: fri. - Raina - Delighted Blonde
Ears: [T.P.] Animalistic Elven Ears - Helix
Necklace: *BOOM* GumBall Necklace (fig)
Tattoo: PIDIDDLE - I Exist as I am Tattoo
Top: [ATOMIC] Sheer Comfort_Pink Cotton
Bracelet: *ICING* Princess Pearl Vracelet
Skirt: [W&B] Paige Striped Skirt Orchid/Black
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Misty Rose
Poses: dfo! [thisthat] it's rather poetic, in a maudlin sort of way., Belle Fille- Empty Bliss, and *OMS* Leigh2
Sim: Heaven Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment