Monday, August 16, 2010

Alone In This Fight with Herself..

I don't really know where to begin with this post, so I'm just gonna talk for a minute. First off, I'm in LOVE with this skin! (and yes, I realize I say that a lot hehe) Atomic skins are ALWAYS win, and according to Ade this skin is "made for me"

Ade: its like its made for you
☆Rah☆: I have 3 of her Audri skins
☆Rah☆: one regularly released one
☆Rah☆: and both of her stumble ones
Ade: keep getting her audri skins
Ade: they look fucking amazing on you
☆Rah☆: ty :D
Ade: yvw :)

I think thus far, Audri is my favorite skin line from Atomic. The makeups are not too overbearing, and so gorgeous! Again, I'm in love. <3




Also, I FINALLY got into the trend of elf ears in SL. I found these at Plastik and loved them, and the many hours spent editing them and moving them and changing the skin color and modifying my shape were totally worth it!


Psst go to porcupine love and take a look around, I have ALL of Chillatrix GossipGirl's static poses and a few of her tattoos. This running mascara one is Viewer 2 and Emerald Beta compatible, and this is great since I've been wanting running mascara like this for awhile. Thank you Chillatrix for making such cute stuff!! <3


Annnnnd a song for you:



Thank you for reading guys! :)

Details:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Honey - Stumble 2
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm Eyes [Teal 2]
Hair: Maitreya Sun - Charcoal (Blacks pack)
Mascara: porcupine love running mascara. (2.0 and Emerald Beta compatible)
Piercing: [ skream! ] Hook'd Piercing
Ears: [T.P.] Animalistic Elven Ears-Helix
Tank top: [ATOMIC] Shredded Tank_Black
Necklaces: .HoD. The Path To Forgiveness and [W&B] Love is a Deserter Necklace BLACK
Bracelets: *Ticky Tacky* Daily Bangles (Special from last year's jewelry fair)
Gloves: *SL* Fingerless Gloves Black
Pants:*Linc* Low Rise Capri Jeans Black Rockgirl
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti Black
Poses: GLITTERATI - SS - Guitar 1 porcupine love spreading to my brain. and what can you do.
Sim: sick

No comments:

Post a Comment