Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cheer Up Sleepy Jean

So lately I've been feeling inspired by vintage-y looks. I've always loved vintage things, like old Hollywood and glamour and things like that. So, with the help of these two amazing hairdos from Tiny Bird, I was able to put together two fantastic looks that, to me, look vintage with a modern twist. And I was browsing my friend Kello's blog, and I loved the pictures she took in the Drowsy sim, so I decided to have a look around there myself and found some cool little buildings and things there, perfect for backgrounds of pictures!





The first look I think is sort of a masquerade/party/costume-ish look, it's a little more dressy with the tights and the shiny pumps (I like shiny things.. lol)



The second look is a bit more dialed down, kinda like a 1940s or 1950s housewife kinda look, but like the prim and proper perfectionist housewife who wears gloves all the time so she can tell if dust collects on her furniture or something..





Thank you for reading guys!! <3

First look:
Skin: Curio :GP: Sundust FREX [Light] Breeze-Mauve Mist 2
Eyes: Poetic Colors eyes - summer wheat - special hunt freebie (From the Good Sh!t Hunt)
Hair: Tiny Bird - Autumn Leaves - Natural Red
Necklace: Modavia Vintage Pearls (Special from last year's Fashion Week)
Dress: +>A&A<+ Sileny Dress
Ring: Exquisite Jewellry Red Cameo & Pearl Ring (Special from last year's Jewelry Fair)
Tights: *Sheer* Tights 11: Vines Black
Shoes: fri. - Basic.Pumps - Red
Poses: porcupine love my flapper impersonation. because it's true. and pains in my chest.

Second look:
Skin: Curio :GP: Sundust [Light] Breeze-Mauve Mist 1
Eyes: Poetic Colors Shallow Water
Hair: Tiny Bird - Love Love Love - Natural Red
Necklace: *BOOM* GumBall Necklace (coconut) UNCOMMON (from the Gatcha festival)
Cardigan: This is a Fawn - Cropped Cardigan [salmon polkadots] RARE (from the Gatcha festival)
Tank top: fri. - Basic.Cami (Navy)
Gloves: Made by me
Bracelet: .:StoRin:. - Fae Nautical Bracelet *red/gold* (from the Gatcha festival)
Skirt: [ATOMIC] Summertime - Brick
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Nantucket Spectators - Navy
Poses: porcupine love baby, i'm a superstar. (p4p) The secret to lying - 4 and dfo! [thisthat] i kind of love you.

Sim: Drowsy

No comments:

Post a Comment