Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm lost in your eyes, you make me crazier..

For some reason, even though I chose to end my SL relationship recently and have chose not to listen to any love songs, I found myself listening to Crazier by Taylor Swift and was moved to tears because it's such a pretty song. So, I did what any sensible girl would do: I logged on my boy alt and went to artilleri to take cute, yet somewhat intimate couples pictures.

You life my feet off the ground, spin me around...



You make me crazier, crazier...


It feels like I'm falling and I, I'm lost in your eyes...


You make me crazier, crazier, crazier...




And, as always, thank you for reading!!

Details:

on Sarah:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Honey - Bubble
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm Eyes Teal 2
Hair: fri. - Adriana - Dramatic Red and fri. - Cassidy - Dramatic Red
Tank top: fri. - Layering.Tank - Scoop (Blue)
Shorts: ::EmJay:: Blue Tartan Knee Shorts
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Desert Sandals - Original

on Noah:
Skin: Flirt! Jake Face 5 - Goatee
Eyes: Eyes Venus -Blue- FREE! *REDGRAVE*
Hair: Uw.St Reed-Hair size-LL mesh black 04
Shirt: *FIR* Wife Beater Black
Shorts: :Mashooka: Boardshorts

Other:
poses: (p4p) Just You and Me GLITTERATI - Couple's profile photo and GLITTERATI - Carried away
Sim: artilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment