Monday, July 26, 2010

Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.

So lately I've been in kind of a blah mood, I've been doing a lot of thinking and it's left me kinda moody, kinda irritable, tired, like it's hard to explain. I've been wondering if I'm good enough.. good enough for my boyfriend, good enough for my dad to be proud of me, good enough to actually do something with my life, good enough to face possible tragedy.. It's been weighing heavily on my heart. So I went exploring in the Innsmouth sim, and it was dark and rainy, sort of like how I've been feeling lately.





Also this video I think fits perfectly with my mood:



That's it.. Thanks for reading.

Details:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Honey - Stumble
Eyes: poetic colors eyes - summer wheat - special hunt freebie (from the Good Sh!t hunt)
Hair: fri. - Hailey - Dramatic Red
Piercing: [ skream! ] "delicate fangs" piercing
Jacket: Blackstar London Jacket (from London outfit)
Jeans: fri. - Low.Rise Jeans (Midnight) (from the Good Sh!t Hunt)
Shoes: ::Maschienenwerk:: Chucks_Black
Poses: porcupine love let it fade. and times are hard. Belle Fille- Slightly Elegant (Coming soon!)
Sim: Innsmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment