Saturday, March 27, 2010

You're hot then you're cold..Well make up your mind would ya?

Okay so for this post, I was sort of inspired by my love of changing outfits when I'm on SL, like when I'm not at work you rarely see me wear the same outfit for more than 20 minutes! Haha so I decided I'd throw together a few of my favorites and pile them into one picture (which took me forever!)



Then I kinda realized that most of these items in the picture were either free or special exclusives lol so it fits :)





My style ranges from casual to funky to cutesy to dramatic to costume-y (and yes that is a word! lol), so yeah, that's it lol so here are the details :D
From left to right:
First look:
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Uma A Natural (Dk Brows
Eyes: Rez JALA Wild Blue Teal Eyes
Hair: fri.day Adriana - Dramatic Red (Reds pack)
Necklace: *~*Illusions*~* Aurelie Teardrop Necklace **
Bracelet: ::Duh!:: Orange Agaet? Gold Bangle
Tank top: Mischief **MIS** Casual Cami - Tangerine
Jeans: ::Emjay:: Highwater Jeans - Faded
Boots: ::Duh!:: Lucky Chair Boots - Rust
Pose: Oh My Stars *OMS* Carlie3
Second look:
Skin: REDGRAVE Pale Skin -Leona- Nude
Eyes: Laqroki - Sparkly Sky Eyes
Hair: Maitreya Jaiden - Bistre (Blacks pack)
Necklace: Aurora Borealis - World Peace Pearl Necklace **
Dress: *Thalia* Elegant Dress - Ocean
Tights: :ONYX: WEAR :OW: Thigh-Hi Black Fisnhets
Pose: ~N~ cutesy6 (Store closed, sadface)
Third look:
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Copper - Mystic (Freck)
Eyes: *CUPCAKES - Bright Eyes - Caramel
Hair: TRUTH Anise - Burgandy (Reds pack)
Earrings: (IMAGEN) Corazones Earrings **
Tank tops: *CUPCAKES - Braided Ruffles Top - Green and fri.day Layering.Tank (Scoop) - Teal
Jeans: .hc&co. Basic Jeans - Light (Exclusive DSN gift)
Shoes: fri.day Basic Flats - Pink
Pose: Pretzel*Poses - Le Simpliste Freebie 4 (Store closed I think?? Sadface)
Fourth look:
Skin: (vive9) Twiggie! Pale Skin
Eyes: *CUPCAKES Eye 1 - Ice Blue
Hair: .:[Tiny Bird]:. Emma - Ginger
Outfit: (5th&Oxford) 50L Jori Blouse & Skirt
Shoes: fri.day - Journey.Boots (Duo Eggplant) - 50L Friday Esclusive
Pose: *OMS* Alisa3
Fifth look:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin - Baily_Honey Pink Cotton 1
Eyes: *Kontaminated Kreations* Blue Doll Eyes
Hair: [Decoy Hair] Nicole - Espresso (Bangs)
Shirt: ::Emjay:: Sash Top-White
Leggings: This is a Fawn - Denim Leggings - Black
Shoes: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps (Pearl)
Pose: Pffiou! - Deliciously Snooty (Store closed, sadface)
All looks:
Glasses: HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses #001
*Note: The blogger didn't give me enough room to put in all the labels

No comments:

Post a Comment