Monday, March 22, 2010

Summertime!

I think about you in the summertime, And all the good times we had, baby, Been a few years and I can't deny, The thought of you still makes me crazy, I think about you in the summertime, I'm sittin' here in the sun with you on my mind. You're my, my summertime.

So I wasn't around for half of New Kids on the Block's time in the 80's but when they came back in 2008, I must say, I did fall in love with their two hits. And what best then to put this song on and get into the summer mood.


Teal

I love plaid shorts. I own a few pair in Real life and Love them! So why not carry my love for them in Real over to SL. lol Emjay has the cutest shorts very! They come in 4 amazing colors. Teal, light Blue, Red and Yellow. I very highly recommend you got out and get them
:D


Light Blue

Red

Yellow


Skin: Lara Skin - Alexia Tan Grey (I'm very sure your sick of me wearing this one. But I love it)
Hair: Fri.day Anna - Cranky Brown (browns pack)
Sunglasses: [MIEL] Bella Peppers
Bikini: *staged* Liquid Metal Bikkini_Teal
Shorts: ::EmJay:: Patchwork Shorts (fatpack)
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Freedom Flops - Light blue

Sim: [ishi]
Pose 1: {AT} - Hayfever
Pose 2: {AT} Trail
Pose 3: Fri. - model.pose 25
Pose 4: {AT} Hot Air

No comments:

Post a Comment