Friday, March 12, 2010

I Know they say you can't go home again


So lately I've been in love with a song called The house that built me. It's by Miranda Lambert (No relation to Adam that I know of) It's a country song about finding yourself, it explains how I've been feeling lately so, I took some of the lyrics and put pictures to it.


I got lost in this whole world
And forgot who I am


I thought if I could touch this place or feel it
This brokenness inside me might start healing


Out here it's like I'm someone else
I thought that maybe I could find myself


If I could walk around, I swear I'll leave
Won't take nothing but a memory


From the house that built me.

_______________________________________________________
Skin: Lara Skin- Alexia Tan Grey
Eyes: {paper.doll} GlimmerEyes-Pacific (eyes I always wear)
Eye Lashes: [glow] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - soft
Hair: fri.day - Melanie.2 - Cranky Brown (browns pack)
Jacket:[]::Tuli::[] Ana revamped Jacket - chocolate**
Corset: []::Tuli::[] Ana revamped Belted waist wrap**
Pants: []::Tuli::[] Ana revamped pants - Chocolate**
Shoes: Mairtreya Gold - Shanti Black
House: La'Licious Designs - Shabby Little Cottage

Poses: Diesel Works- Wall 15, fri.day - model.pose 28, fri.day - model.pose 22, fri.day - model.pose 25
Sims: Pirate Island, Embryo, Vintage Village

**Jacket, Pants and Corset come separate, that is why I listed them that way

No comments:

Post a Comment