Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling Vulnerable..

So this weekend wasn't easy for me emotionally. Many things happened that made my good mood turn bad almost instantly. These things made me feel vulnerable, like I wanted my inner child to come out and to curl up into a ball and cry, so I let it happen.

Everybody wants to be loved every once in awhile,
We all need someone to hold on to just like a helpless child.

I felt like a helpless child this weekend, longing for someone or something to hold on to... I hope those things that happened to me never happen again.



On Sarah:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Baily_Honey Pink Cotton 1
Skin: Rez JALA Wild Blue Teal Eyes
Hair: fri.day Jennifer.3 Dramatic Red (Reds Pack)
Glasses: HOC Rectangle Frame #001
Pajamas: =Zenith= Group Gift (Pink Pajamas Set)
Other:
Pose: Glitterati Breast Cancer Awareness - Singles 7
Bed: Sway's Creations Romantic Bed "MAYA" White
Teddy bears: =Zenith= Hug The Big Bear and ~Blacklace~ Shamrock Holiday Bear
Skybox: La'Licious Designs - Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment