Thursday, March 11, 2010

Into the Black

Okay, so I know it's been awhile since this blog was updated, but that's been due to RL situations out of mine and Ade's control.
Now onto the post! :P
So last night I was going through my inventory and before I knew it, I'd thrown together this outfit! One of my best friends Christa (who also has an amazing blog, found here! ) invited me to her house and I got the chance to play with her copy of the Into the Black pose prop from Glitterati! I thought some of the poses went perfectly with this outfit, so I couldn't resist snapping a few pics in it hehe.






I love love LOVE this lace mask thingie also, I think it wraps up the outfit pretty nicely. I got it from one of the lucky boards at Kenzie&Co. so goooo get it while it's still there!




I then realized I like never wear any accessories other than my glasses, so I decided to step out of my comfort zone a little and wear some, including these awesome earrings I got as a rezzday gift. :) And, I rediscovered these eyes I got a looong time ago on Xstreet but I forgot I had them! Don't you just love finding cute stuff in your inventory you forgot you had?





And I know I know, I tend to talk a lot! LOL but meh, I tend to ramble when I'm bored. And when I'm excited... Ok done now, thanks for reading!
Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Uma A natural (Previously blogged)
Eyes: *Kontaminated Kreations* Blue Doll Eyes
Hair: fri.day Summer - Cynical Black
Earrings: JCNY - Celtic Trinity, Good Luck Diamond (Previously blogged)
Mask: K&Co. Lace netting for eyes
Dress: .:T2T:. Sequin Minidress
Necklace: MIEL Viv Necklace (Special at last week's 50L Fridays)
Bracelets: *Ticky Tacky* Daily Bangles (Special at last year's Jewelry Fair)
Leggings: This is a Fawn Denim Leggings [black]
Shoes: fri.day Basic Flats - Slate
Poses: GLITTERATI Into the Black pose prop

No comments:

Post a Comment