Sunday, June 20, 2010

The sun is rising and the day is here!

It's summer!! WOOHOO!! This means time for a little sun, a little fun, and maybe a little love, who knows what will happen? :D

So for this post I went with two looks. I was looking through my inventory and found this bikini that I got like forever ago, and I love the details and the color, it's so cute and summery! And this skin looks so perfect with it, I don't think I'll be taking it off for awhile! (And yes, I know I recently blogged it, but it's such a good summer skin!)




The second look is a bit more covered, all of the items in this look are from Surf Co., I love going there for quite a bit of my summer clothes, the textures are amazing and everything there is something I'd wear in RL, so it's perfect!


The third picture, I was bored and decided to get a little creative with editing it, I was careful to not distort things too much so you could still see how cute this tank top and hair is.. Haha :)

Thank you for reading!

First look:

Hair: fri.day Yelena.2 - Moody Brown
Belly piercing: {DD} (Dionysa Designs) Celtic Heart Belly Ring (Special from last year's jewelry fair)
Bikini: *LW* (Luxurious World) Retro Rope Bikini (Old subscriber gift)
Pose: au soleil. help me count stars

Second look:
Hair: fri.day - Tatum - Jaded Blond
Glasses: -NALA- *Harold Glasses*
Top: [SC] Surf Couture - Beach Bum Tank
Shorts: [SC] Surf Couture - Cafe Shorts - Ocean
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Shoelace Sandals - White
Poses: +>A&A<+ (Adore & Abhor) TrashSass, *OMS* Cortney1

Both looks:
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Eyes: poetic colors shallow water

No comments:

Post a Comment