Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She Wears High Heels, I Wear Sneakers!

So lately I've noticed something: When I'm not at work, I look like a teenage avatar no matter what I wear! I wasn't originally going to do a post for this outfit, I just thought it was cute, but I decided, meh why not?

So first of all, the dress. The owner of Tiny Bird has started making clothes lately, and I have a few of her dresses (thanks to a special 50L Friday pre-release), and I adore them! They're so cute and summery, so I decided to throw one on and put it together with some cutesy things, like the socks and the hair. And for the first picture I HAD to use this cute pose that came with a balloon attachment!


And for this pose, it kinda fits the look I was going for, so I had to use it!



Thanks for reading, and psst: I'll be blogging fri.day sale items at some point. :)

Details:

On Me:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Baily_ Honey Pink Cotton 1
Eyes:
Poetic Colors Poison Ivy
Glasses: HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses #001
Earrings: JCNY - Celtic Trinity, Good Luck Diamond
Hair: TRUTH Anise - Blood (Reds pack)
Ring: JCNY Athena, 'ICONCLAST' Engagement Ring
Dress: Tiny Bird - Painted Flower Dress - Lilac (50L Special)
Socks: [ATOMIC] Happy Harajuku - Pink (Special at last weekend's Project Themeory)
Shoes: .:Maschienenwerk:. Chucks - Pink

Other:

Poses: *OMS* Balloon Girl 1, *OMS* Carlie3
Sim: Butterdish

No comments:

Post a Comment