Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Little Preview and Big News!

Okay, yes I know I promised more posts, but Ade and I have once again been busy with things that have kept us from our blog. Our main store at HodgePodge Mall had to close because the mall itself closed... confusing situation for a lot of people but we've been doing our best to handle it, as have the other store owners that had their mainstores there. For now we only have our Starlust location, which is still amazing because um hello it's Starlust! Lol

Okay now on to the post. So lately like I said Ade and I have been busy little bees working on something very exciting, which you can probably guess it from the second picture here... I'm engaged in SL, so I couldn't resist sneaking a pic of my engagement ring in here! Hey you can't blame a girl for being excited right? :)

Sooooo I'm giving y'all a little preview of the pose set I finally got around to making, just cause I'm nice like that. One problem though, I have no idea what to call it! So until I decide on a name for it, I can't release it. :(



That's all for now, thanks for reading!

Details:

On me:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Baily_Honey - Pink Cotton 1 (Cleavage)
Eyes: =HooT= Smolder Eyes (Subdermal Hematoma)
Glasses: HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses #001
Hair: fri.day - Summer - Timid Brown (Browns pack)
Top: [W&B] Rachelle Cropped Bustier CHERRY BLOSSOM 2
Ring: JCNY - Athena, 'ICONCLAST' Engagement Ring
Skirt: [ATOMIC] Summertime - Sunny (Available only at this week's Stumblebum Brigade, gooooo get it!!)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti White

Other:
Poses: All from Belle Fille
From left to right: Empty bliss, Fill the void, I'm Alive, Be Still, and You are the truth (All coming soon!)

**Note: Blogger was being difficult again so I couldn't put all the labels in -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment