Friday, February 26, 2010

Where in the world is Adelayda

Well as you see Sarah and I thought it would be fun if we each did our own blog post and show you how different but how cute both of our styles are. Also would love to remind people that we do have a flickr and we would love it if you added us!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilacrose/

So I moved out of the white walls (no they weren't padded :D) and got out there and took a few pics in some amazing sims.


You can also find our personal flickrs through that.This Photo was taken in Rochelle's Garden on the sim Fatimas Love. I found it a long time ago by mistake but I'm so glad I did.

Pants: ETD Distressed Jeans - Black wash
Skin: ::Exodi:: Lily Cedar (Frosted - Dkbrow)
Hair: Decoy Katie - Dark Ash Brown
Shirt: Surf Couture - Kettle Corn Cardigan - Ocean
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti Black
Pose: Glitterati - Breast Cancer Awareness - Singles 7


So this photo is to bring out my darker side. Most of the time in Second Life I wear light colors and i'm just every colorful or have a sweet/preppy look. Just how I dress in both Real life and Second life. Well Some days I have my moments where I just want to be dark. Taken on the sim: Innsmouth

Skin:[]::Tuli::[] Kalista Tan 14
Hair and and top: *Kookie* Ono Goldie
Finger tape: *Linc* finger tapes Dollarbie
Blet: [ATOMIC] Music Belt_Black
Jeans: {paper.doll} ClassicDenim-Flare-BlackWash
Shoes: ::Duh!:: Sneaker boots Bleeding red
Pose: Diesel Works- DW Wal 15

No comments:

Post a Comment