Friday, February 26, 2010

Just me! :D

Hii! I'm the other half of this blog, and I thought I'd give a lil introduction to myself! I'm somewhat moody yet I have a fun-loving and kinda dorky side too.


This pic shows my fun-loving and kinda dorky side, with help from an amazingly cute pose from Oh My Stars! owned by a VERY good friend KelloTaganov GossipGirl!






Skin: *CUPCAKES* -Enchanted - Sienna - Lucky Board (Store has moved)
Glasses: Previously blogged
Hair: Maitreya Amy - Walnut
Dress: =Zenith= Pink-Dress
Tights: PR!TTY osoblack tights :Darker: (Gift from the Mix & Mingle Hunt back in October!)
Boots: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Cocoa
Pose: *OMS* Hoopin'3


And this pic shows my moody side, and was taken in the Innsmouth sim, it's so cool there.





Hair: >Truth< Anise - cherry
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Baily_Honey Pink Cotton 1
Top: *Thalia* Sweater - Long [brown]
Shorts: fri.day - Denim Shorts (Regular Wash)
Leggings: LG femme - Dots & Holes LEGS - BLACK on BLACK
Boots: Maitreya SoHo Boots 'PatentMix Black' Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment