Wednesday, February 24, 2010

'Cause I feel like such an insomniac

One of my many favorite songs and seeing as Sarah nor I have gone to sleep yet the line fits perfectly. Welcome to our blog. I'm not the best at intros or explaining why I do anything. But I love to shop and I find some very cute things and Sarah is the same, so we though why the heck not start a blog. So you all are stuck with our randomness, though that doesn't sound like a bad thing to me.



So today we had so much fun goofing off and just be random so I thought why not take a cute picture using a cute dorky pose. The pose is called Dorkin' Around and it's from Oh my stars owned by friend and fellow GossipGirl; KelloTaganov GossipGirl.

On Sarah:
Skin: [ATOMIC] Baily_Honey Pink Cotton from
Earrings: JCNY Celtic Trinity, Good Luck Diamond ( Earrings Only )
Eye piercing:
Urbanity *UB* A Piece of Stargaze
Hair:
fri.day Cassie reds - Dramatic Red
Teal tank top:
Fri.day Layering.Tank - Scoop (teal)
Pink tank top:
Thalia's Summer Top Babydoll - Pink
Jeans:
Fri.day Low.Rise Jeans (Dark) (Skinny Legs)
Shoes:
Minke Bailey Black LEA ballet flats
Glasses:
HOC Glasses -Rectangle Frame#001

On Adelayda:

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin_Faith_Carmel - Gurl Ocean
Hair: Fri.day - Miely - Crunky Brown
Sweater:
[N] draped neck cozy knit - Natural
Jeans:
{paper.doll} RippedDenim-Flare-GreyWash
Boots: [N] moccasins - calf high 3 layer fringe - brown

On Harrison:
Skin:
[ATOMIC] MSkin_Soul Liner_Tan
Hair: Uw.St Anji-Hair Coffee
T-Shirt:
[ATOMIC] OMG Tee - Brick
Jeans:
[ATOMIC] Journey Jeans_Ripped_Black
Shoes: [hoorenbeek] SL Balance - Men - Grey/blue

No comments:

Post a Comment