Monday, April 12, 2010

Love Sucks.

I know, I know, we've been slacking with posts lately, but again, it's due to RL situations out of our control (And Ade playing World of Warcraft LOL :P).

Sooo this outfit is one of the newest group gifts from Thalia's, which is one of my absolute favorite stores, so I thought I should blog it. :D The hair and shoes came easily after that, and I never go anywhere without my glasses. :)


(*Note: Love really does suck. But that's another story.)
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Baily_Honey Pink Cotton 1 (I'm a bit obsessed with this skin.. hehe)
Eyes: (vive9) Gem Fantasy Eyes (Store is closed)
Glasses: HOC - Rectangle Framed Glasses #001
Hair: fri.day Nicole - Thoughtful Brown (Browns pack)
Outfit: *Thalia* Denim: Love Sucks
Shoes: *KK* Damned Heart Chucks *Pack* (Found here)
Pose: au soleil. cities in dust

No comments:

Post a Comment